A major step towards the road to surgery is the detailed, comprehensive eligibility test. Our team of experts will determine the diopters to be treated and consider whether you are a suitable candidate or not, and if so, will indicate which treatment modalities best suit your requirements in order to achieve the best possible outcome which is that of perfect vision without glasses or contact lenses. The test consists of various diagnostic examinations and is completely painless.
Important notes before test:
- Do not wear your contact lenses before the test (soft lenses for 7 days minimum, hard lenses for 1 month)
- Do not put on any make up
- Remember that if you have a previous ophthalmological evidence or a prescription for glasses, bring them to the test
- The whole examination takes about 1.5 hours
- To ascertain the refraction and examine the fundus correctly, dilating eye drops are instilled, resulting in a slightly blurred vision after the test, so please avoid driving immediately following the examination
- Bring with you any medication that you are taking
- We will put dilating eye drops and for a few hours you will experience some blurred vision. It is good if you have someone with you to drive you back home.