Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
Since not everyone is suitable for laser intervention, the ICL can provide a solution for those higher myopes, up to -18.0D, and for those who have a thin cornea.
The EVO Visian ICL advantages
Many vision correction procedures promise an improved level of vision, but few vision correction alternatives offer the quality and features found with the EVO Visian ICL.
- Sharp, Clear Vision
- Does not induce dry eye syndrome
- Excellent Night Vision
- Great for those with thin corneas
- UV protection built into the biocompatible lenses
- A typically quick, 20-30 minute procedure and most people are able to resume daily activities in just a few short days with clearer vision
- Treats moderate to high myopia (near-sightedness), Hyperopia (farsightedness) and astigmatism.
Hyperopic lenses require an additional tiny opening in the coloured portion of your eye to ensure that the fluid inside your eye flows properly. Consult your physician for more details.